Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Just a rehash or a P/E projection using the new numbers

Liane:

This was an attempt to calculate the potential growth of output capacity, attempting to match or exceed projected demand. Assumed that currently they have one line ready to go and that they expect to have 3 at time of production. Mr Mann has stated that Danbury is capable of supporting 2M users.

If I am not mistaken Mr Mann also stated that the Danbury plant had the capacity for 12 fill finish lines ergo I make the assumtion that one line is good for 1666667 (2M/12) users. As demand increases they will need to increase output capacity, didn't ammoratize this growth cost, and considered each additonal line to reduce the amount payable to shareholders, ergo affect the potential dividend monies avail.

Big assumption on my part is the P/E ratio of 16 and the amount of market prenetration, think most of the others are in the ballpark.

Take a look at the link library on this site and find the model app that I posted to google apps. You can play with the numbers yourself and see the impacts. I check it every so often and reset it to the base line when new info comes to light, so let me know if anyone needs or wants it reset.

Enjoy,

OOG

New Message
Please login to post a reply