Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I disagree OPC. You are forgetting about Advanced Bionics with two outstanding medical products that are strong businesses today (cochlear implants and neurostimulation). Boston Scientific paid a fortune for that and continues to do well with that today. I have friends still with the franchise.

Trust me, I'm not happy with where things sit today either. Let's get to the real issue: CRL #2. We would long be partnered and commercially successful right now had we gotten approved and I wouldn't be sitting here with my generator running (we have cable but no power...who would have thought?). I still go back and forth over whether MNKD should have known better in that 2nd submission or the FDA and hedgies screwed them. Now we have to do what is necessary to get to approval..it sucks for all including investors, diabetics and Al himself. I've waited this long (3 years now). Regardless of the short term path, I'd rather take the best path for us 3 years from now and it that means dilution and hold for a run up and better deal...so be it.

If Afrezza and technosphere work as advertsied, we will all be very wealthy long term. The risk to compete against it will be as large or larger than partnering with it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply