Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Re: Afrezza An Ultra Rapid-Acting Insulin / Inhaled Insulin Onset 12 minutes!!!!

It is my belief long standing diabetics are uninformed since they rarely interact with their physician unless there are emergencies in their life. Remember this is a maintenace drug malady which equates to the patient being handled by the nurse, PA or simply managing things on their own if their disease is under control.

Education comes after approval in the form of physician training via continuing education, television and radio advertising and social media blitzes. While I agree the path to the company's rapid success is tied to an effective partner, I remain unconvinced MannKind would not be successful marketing this no brainer on their own. The disease is complicated. Physicians and patients spend many hours on the front end determing individual dosing and drug combinations. Afrezza fits into the take this, it's safe and easy category. What doctor or patient will not be interested in an effective straight forward approach to the disease? Especially when word of mouth and endorsement by the ADA are part of the equation.

Swing

New Message
Please login to post a reply