Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Brentie, since I got out at $6.11/share, that gives me a lot of flexibility. I'm not afraid to spend more than $3.50/share. Before the humungous dilution(s) - perhaps, more on the way - and no profits until FDA approval, the major driving force is the study results, which I expect to be excellent. So, I'll just watch this whole affair unfold a bit longer.

The stock market is also a big question mark. The computer trading is set so tight based on rumors, lies about the improving economy, and expectations by the retail buyers of the Dow getting to 14,000 that it unnerves me. For instance, look how much they took off the Dow today after surpassing the 14,000 level. Why wasn't more negativity coming out about the Euroopean economy before today? Since the Dow is scewed toward hand - picked companies, all I have seen are the majority of stock prices falling after 2008.

Profits are the only thing that can protect your investment in the long run; consequently, anything can happen to MNKD's stock price in the interim. That's why I am willing to wait some more - no matter what hype the retail buyer and financial articles are printed at this point.

I will be paying close attention to this Quarterly report, and weighing everyone else's reaction, but I won't suffer from remorse if I miss $3.50. If MNKD wants to drift lower from here, I would have to buy before the study results. And I wouldn't be surprised to see the Dow rebound tomorrow, or in the next day or two.

New Message
Please login to post a reply