Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

When Exubera was discontinued there were patients who applied to the FDA for compassion use to switch over to Afrezza. Let me explain how this works. When you apply for compassion use the Doctor along with the FDA has to create a trial. They made it 6 years since obviously these was ongoing until Afrezza was approved. When I applied for compassion use it was the same thing. The FDA and Doc HAS TO CREATE A NEW TRIAL and this is the only way we can go on compassion use. My application went to the FDA and now they want my orig docs records to proove that I was uncontrolled. I high A1C and my A1C going back up and my lows was not enough proof for them. I am going to dig up the times I was brough back my paramedics as well. FDA is just ridicolous.

i wonder how the government shutdown will effect the FDA .more fun stuff and more excuses for them.

I started my process in October and it seems I opened the door for others as I was the first one who brought this to them. No matter what happens with my case I am glad others applied as well.

Any questions let me know.

New Message
Please login to post a reply