Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Isn't it funny how everyone knows about the abysmal failure which is known as Exubera and only 6 know about a paradigm shift in diabetes therapy. Unlike just about any other disease community diabetics because they deal with their disease throughout their life, are very close knit. While I agree a partner would help accelerate the commercial success of Afrezza, I think word of mouth and the press will do far more to move annual sales up. Almost all endo's participate in continuuing education to keep abreast of developments in diabetes therapy. They have to since there is currently no good way to treat the disease. After approval, Afrezza will get to do Phase 4 studies. One of those has already been proposed to treat patients 4 years old and up. The original proposed study from MannKind had 12 years and up. Does anyone think that might get some positive press? Positive press equates to patients asking their doctors about the drug.

I have long believed giving diabetics the choice of Afrezza, there are millions who would opt for it. Especially if the results are anything like what Afrezzauser has experienced. Approval is the key and I am starting to belive the FDA even wants this to be approved.

It sure would be nice to have manufacturing build out as the limiter of sales for a few years. What a problem to have.

New Message
Please login to post a reply