Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Babaoriley,

This particular real estate transaction just got signed a week ago. The last one was around Christmas when I sold off 80 acres of my ranch. The proceeds from that sale did replace a small portion of my previous holding, but between two kids in college, one adult child living in New York and an elderly parent ( all needing financial assistance ) those funds are already GONE !

The surveyor on this land sale is EXCELLENT, and getting paid nearly 5K for this job. His e-mail from yesterday assures me that he will complete the job as fast as humanly possible, but there is a long & winding creek bed on the back of the land involved that understandably will take some time to get accurate.

I have tried to impress the importance of an impending "mid August " announcement about a stock that I would like to have the funds in ADVANCE of, & he understands the importance to me, I think ! Just hoping I don't have to pay $10.00 a share when I start accumulating again after the land closing ! GO MNKD ! GO DR. MANN

New Message
Please login to post a reply