Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Hi Brent,

I just got back from COSTCO. Looks like some of the members have already given their perspectives. I would agree with all of them. My thoughts would get much more specific to illustrate the timing of full data availability.

Let's say that we wanted to know how many patients reduced their Hba1c and what percent improvement was achieved from largest to smallest. That would be quick. We would naturally want to know which treatment arm (Afrezza Dreamboat, Afrezza Medtone, RAA Injection) performed best. It's important that the Dreamboat and Medtone arms correlate logically and that they both perform as well as the RAA injection arm. What is he answer if the data indicates that the Dreamboat arm is not the best. To be lead pipe clear the explanation of this data is the most important - much more so than just the performance that the data indicates.

Then we would certainly ask how many patients did not improve and why. The 'why' part of all of these can take a long time. The special events will take the longest to review and resolve to make the data accurate and real unless ofcourse there are none.

New Message
Please login to post a reply