Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Copy of Joe Springer Article - 5 Reasons MannKind Could Be The Best Performing S

People should take my experience in the Affinity II Trial with a grain of salt. I am merely just one data point. If someone has not done the requisite due diligence on Mannkind, Dr. Mann, and Afrezza......and are relying on the testimonials of complete strangers, than I simply wish them good luck. The Joe Springer Article I posted is simply a composite of already know facts and figures that I thought would be helpful as a starting point to those that are new to the stock and the story of Mannkind. This forums due diligence links were helpful to me and wanted to pay it forward. I have done my research, have participated in the Affinity II trials, and as a result...I have backed the truck up!!! But as I said previously, I am just one person and that it the conclusion I arrived at from my firsthand experience with the product and weeks of research to include the many articles Joe Springer has written on MNKD.

New Message
Please login to post a reply