Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I don't think it's a bad thing either and it doesn't come as a big surprise.

Steve Byrne - BofA Merrill Lynch, Research Division

Okay. And one last one for me. Matt, can you talk about the adequacy of the $62 million of cash right now to take you through at least the results in August?

Matthew J. Pfeffer - Chief Financial Officer, Principal Accounting Officer and Corporate Vice President

Well the $62 million, by itself, will get us right to about the time of results. Remember, we do still have a large line of credit available from Al across the table from me here, not only the stuff that was available previous to the last financing but also some monies that were reinstated. So that should be enough to bridge the gap if we decide to use it. That said, we have been trying to make that line go away. So we might be looking at other alternatives to that -- from that in the meantime. But really what we need to bridge to is just the data which is -- it is in August, as we said. So that should take us right to about that point.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then there was always this from 2 years ago....

http://www.news.mannkindcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=147953&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1609487&highlight=

New Message
Please login to post a reply