Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Once again,I stole this off the Yahoo board.I think charley.dobson nailed it.

Thanks,Charley.

............................................................................................................................

charley.dobson 8 hours ago Flag

"I like this explanation, but am not satisfied with the assumption about trying out a larger 30 unit cartridge that has not been previously tested. Instead I want to know for sure, as a possible alternative scenario is that some dosing issue revealed itself during the recently completed studies, and this newly announced additional study is an attempt at a last minute diving catch.

Luckily, I was able to find a conclusive answer. The following is from Al himself during the Q4 2010 conference call:

"It depend on the patients. The average that we have seen is about 30 in the cartridge. We have larger cartridges, but they require a small change of the formulation, so that at this point, if a patient needs a lot of insulin, they are going to have to use a couple of cartridges. Later, we will have larger cartridges that will have to be approved after we get the initial approval of the 10 and 20 unit cartridges we have now by the way, and I said 30, I was referring to MedTone, which is 20 with Dreamboat."

Full speed ahead!

New Message
Please login to post a reply