Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Ya, nice rendition.

Opc, I wouldn't sleep on the Ravens. I bet out of all the AFC teams that made it, Baltimore is the team New England was least hoping to see. They just seem to have their number. Baltimore crushed them 2 or 3 years ago and should have won last year as well if not for the worst dropped pass I've ever seen. Should be a good game.

You're right about the rest. I don't enjoy a tremendous amount of success with the teams that I root for. That's why it was so damn weird to still be watching "my team" playing this deep into the season (and losing at the very end! ugh!). I was a Lion's season ticket holder for a few years, and the only thing we ever seem to play for is draft position and to see who gets mathmatically eliminated first.

I won't hear a bad word about my Ducks though! You can have everything else but leave me my Ducks. Everyone has their "when mnkd hits it big, I'm going to..." scenario. All of my scenarios are heavily geared towards doing something in Anaheim. A nice beach house during the hockey season maybe. I flew out to Calgary for their last game at the end of last season just in case it was Selanne's last game. I plan to do that again this year. Quack Attack for Life!

Anaheim Ducks Forever!
New England Patriots Never!

New Message
Please login to post a reply