Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Nov 11, 2007 04:06AM

"Hard to fault your picks for the long term. For shorter term I'm picking NOT, FNC, PNP, FWR and a bit of SPQ"

____________________________________...

I'm just curious why PRB isn't in the mix. Am I missing something here? PRB has as low a float as FNC, and at 0.80 PRB has less than half the market cap of FNC. PRB has property to north and southwest of NOT's discovery (450m away), plus an addition land package that's at least 5 times larger than FNC's. PRB has a 5% royalty from Agnico which means they'll soon have an income. Others have suggested (not sure if it's true) that this royalty is worth 50% of the current share price. If that's the case PRB's McFaulds properties have a speculation value of $12million, which must be the lowest speculative value in the area (FNC= 50million?)Plus PRB is cashed up and intends to drill this winter.

Does FNC have working capital? (Al, could you answer this question? How much working capital does FNC have?). I'm seriously looking at getting into FNC monday, btw.

I don't understand why SPQ makes the list with 360million shares outstanding (fully diluted) while PRB isn't even a consideration with it's current market cap of 25million. BMK has almost a 200million market cap with the commencement of drilling. If the market decided PRB should have the same market cap prior to drilling, PRB's share price would be $6.40/share.

Somebody tell me, am I crazy or is PRB being overlooked?

Crazy

Nov 11, 2007 04:57AM

Nov 11, 2007 05:01AM
Nov 11, 2007 12:35PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply