Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Hi crazy, in regards to FNC, last time I talked to Peter Smith he said they had around $1.5 million in the treasury. Since that time they have granted options at $1.90, if these options are taken and my best guess is they will be, add another $3 million to their working capital. So they have somewhere in the neigbourhood of just over $4 million. So far Smith has done an excellent job at keeping the outstanding share count down on his company. Smith has been very prudent in not diluting this company. To me this is very refreshing and just one more reason why I decided to invest in this stock.

The reason I haven't accumulated shares in PRB is not that I don't like the company. It's based on the fact I like FNC's chances better. I certainly see no reason not to invest into PRB, other than the fact I think the EM surveys show the chances of the DE discovery heading on to Fancamp's property far greater than on to Probe's. That said, Im no geologist, and the discovery may very well indeed be heading PRB's way.

Lay your money down and take your chances.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply