Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Tuesday morning thoughts

posted on Nov 13, 2007 02:17AM

What a rough ride North American stock indices endured Monday, full blown correction mode was evident in all sectors. The resource sector took a huge hit. The price of gold was slammed as the $US bounced back from oversold territory. All signs are pointing to a much better day today as the Asian indices have turned themselves around and futures are pointing for an up day in the US markets.

Through all this market turmoil worldwide, one thing should be obvious to investors. McFaulds Lake stocks have held up much better than other stocks in the resource sector. Often speculation stocks are the first stocks to get hammered in market corrections. This fact alone bodes well for NOT and area play stocks when the market bounces back.

Yesterday NOT released a map showing their drilling locations. This was the reason FNC was so strong. The new map clearly shows the Double Eagle discovery is heading onto Fancamp property. The critics can scream and shout to they are blue in the face, but the facts tell me FNC is the best risk/reward stock in McFaulds Lake. When I last talked to Peter Smith Pres of FNC he told me he believed when this has all played out, 2/3rds of the Double Eagle discovery will end up being on Fancamp property. Yes, he feels FNC has the largest share of the motherlode. I for one can't wait to see the new EM survey when its released. Just imagine how the stock will run up in anticipation when the drilling starts.

A hit by BMK in their current drill plan and the whole McFaulds Lake area would go ballistic. We should be getting some rumours from visuals shortly. A run up in BMK's share price will be our first clue of what do expect on judgement day on this puppy. Also of note from the area play stocks is, yesterday I heard FWR plans to be drilling in McFaulds Lake sometime in Jan 2008, thats not that far away.

Best of luck to all McFaulds Lake stock players.

Al

Nov 13, 2007 04:23AM

Nov 13, 2007 04:31AM

Nov 13, 2007 05:58AM

Nov 13, 2007 07:05AM

Nov 13, 2007 07:52AM
Nov 13, 2007 05:47PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply