Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Well yesterday the market correction finally caught up to the McFaulds Lake stocks. I think most of us were expecting it, just didn't know when. Easy to figure when the market corrects people start selling off their big winners to cover for their mistakes. Its called throwing out the baby with the bath water. There was no news to make these stocks go down in value, fundamentally they were no different than they were a week ago, nothing really changed. For the buy and hold types, I would think most will just stay fully invested and go for the ride.

Of all the McFaulds Lake stocks, yesterday did confirm what I have been saying for awhile now, FNC seems to be the solid play, it has the least volatility currently and bucked the trend of the sell-offs. Not to say it won't have its turn today.

Also of note was the news from BMK, they have started their drill program. The plan is to drill 10-15 holes from 7 different targets. This could get very interesting as visual news or rumours should be rampant on this play. I took a position in the stock yesterday in the hope the drill news will lend to some wild swings.

It is getting evident that the McFaulds Lake area plays are getting a little long in the tooth. The lower volumes is telling me these stocks need some news, and the news needs to be very good, or further pain should be expected. I would expect news from NOT to lead us going forward. If we don't get some news to keep investors interested, the play will quickly become stale and investors will turn their attention to other plays.

Good luck to all investors going forward.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply