Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Superimpose a map where NOT has drilled and the locale of the assay pending holes, over top of a map of FNC. You will be suprised. To further my point look at NOT's share price this morning currently down another $.20 while once again FNC is up a cent. NOT's share price to start the week was at $5.62 currnetly $4.45 that is a loss of$1.22 for the week, FNC started week at $1.80 currently trading at $1.81, which stock would you rather own this week?

I'm not trying to run NOT down, in fact I own shares in it. However, I will stand by my prediction, based on fact by the way. FNC is the better investment right now. I don't base my investment decisions on pie in the sky predictions. I go to the NOT forum and I see prediction after prediction of NOT worth $20, I hear Nemis has been offered $10 a share. I will tell you something, I think each and every one of those predictions are garbage, pie in the sky bs.

The market is never wrong, if Nemis had been offered $10 a share for the stock, let me tell you something, it wouldn't be trading at $4.42 as I type. Investors aren't that stupid. When I hear these ridiculous price predictions I cringe, you know why? Because they are false, complete fabrications based on ZERO fact. Let me tell the perma bulls here and now. If assay results don't improve dramatically and soon, NOT will be going much lower.

Do I believe NOT's share price will go higher? Yes I do. But not right now.They need to come up with a lot more tonnage than they have now, or the find isn't viable.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply