Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Wed morning thoughts

in response to by
posted on Nov 21, 2007 02:15AM

Anyone holding stocks in the McFaulds Lake area, have any fingernails left? It certainly has been a gut wrenching ride for the last week or so. At least the sell off has been on much lower than average volume, telling me it's an accumulation sell down. Meaning its the retail guys who are dumping their shares not the institutions. If history is to be believed the retail guy is usually wrong.

The one stock that sold down yesterday that has me concerned is PRB. Not sure why the sell off occured here on unusual volume. We should get a clearer picture today, especially if the selling continues.

Also didn't like the sell down on BMK, looks like the shorters stepped up to the plate on this stock. If I was a shareholder here I would be especially concerned because of all that cheap paper tossed into the market, by letting the big boys into the stock on the cheap, with that disturbing PP way below the stocks market value. The concern here would be they let this cheap paper into the market and now they could turn around and short the stock and cover with their cheap stock after the hold period ends. I always thought that PP stunk and it could just now be biting the behinds of the shareholders who thought it was such a good deal, by letting those cut throats into the stock on the cheap. Two hundred % gains weren't enough for these vultures on the top end, they now want another 200% on the bottom end. The concern here is the shorters already have the paper to cover their bet. I remember back how I was booed off the BMK forum for bringing this issue up at the time. Funny how times change.

The share price of FNC even took a bit of a hit yesterday albeit much less than its peers. I was a buyer of this stock yesterday as it sure looked like a bargain to me. The EM surveys due out soon, will benefit Fancamp the most is my belief. The old survey showed the discovery running onto FNC's property and the new survey with the much closer spacings should have investors falling all over themselves trying to get into this stock. I think we see a share choke when the EM's come out leading to some explosive gains in this stock. I don't know another stock with this kind of short term potential.

Only stock left of merit in McFaulds Lake to talk about still, is NOT. This is the one stock that isn't a maybe, its a sure thing. We know they have the goods, just not how much. The share price here is looking for tonnage. The one way for NOT to right its share price is to release some assay news, and on this front we should be seeing something shortly, perhaps even today. I was a buyer of this stock yesterday, my bet is it does the bounce back today. Key numbers on this stock going into today are $4.32 is the pivot point. Support levels are $4.05, $3.91 and $3.64, key resistance levels are $4.46, $4.73 and $4.87

I'm looking for a down open in the markets today, with a big turn round coming at some point and then blast off. My spideys telling me some volatility to be expected in the next week or two but the bottom line is, the bull run for base metal stocks and precious metal stocks is about to explode. We should see share price gains that will make your head spin. All in my opinion of course. LOL

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply