Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Tuesday morning thoughts

posted on Nov 20, 2007 03:18AM

Well another terrible day in the markets for all stocks across the board, no sector was spared. The McFaulds Lake stocks were no exception, as they took their lumps also. Investors locked in profits in panic mode in an effort to raise cash, this is called throwing the baby out with the bathwater. There was no material change to any of these stocks to cause this downslide in share price, so no real cause for concern. If anyone noticed the sell-offs were on very low volume.

I took the opportunity to buy more FNC and PRB yesterday in what I hope was a buying opportunity. I hope most here realize, currently we are in a market correction and its no place to be for those with weak stomachs. One day down big then the next day up as the market whipsaws us, many panic and sell-off to the market wolves. Thursday is turkey day in the USA, and the norm is to rally after turkey day into the new year. Currently the market futures are up, so here's to hoping the worse is behind us.

To all the NOT shareholders it should be evident to all, the stock needs news and it needs it soon. Slowly we are taking out key support levels as investors dump there winner to lock in profits. I certainly hope the next assay results prove up some badly needed tonnage estimates. This could get real ugly if Nemis doesn't right the ship, however I would bet he does. He seems to have a good grasp on whats needed.

Going forward I would expect the EM survey, when it is released, will do more for the share prices of FNC, FWR and PRB than it will for NOT's. Personally I expect to see at least a doubling in the market cap of FNC and PRB if the surveys are as good as expected. BMK is a different bird than the others right now, as it will move on anticipated drill results. However the market appears to already have some degree of good news priced into the market cap of BMK.

Interesting times in McFaulds Lake. Best of luck to all players in the stocks.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply