Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Message: McFaulds Area plays Highs and Lows-My investment Strategy

The NOT forum

in response to by
posted on Nov 21, 2007 07:57AM

I posted the following on the NOT forum, because I just can't stand anymore of the PUMPING from some of those posters. Wonder how long it will take to get deleted? LOL

I have to wonder where some people get off telling people to buy NOT at $7 or $6 or $5.50 Then those same pumpers have the nerve to call people that make sound market calls BASHERS.

Old Joe do you know how many thousands of dollars you have cost new players in the stock market by these insane calls? Then you have the nerve to delete posts or cry to Agoracom when people question your irrational remarks. Any that listen to your rhetoric and rubbish market calls deserve to be lined up and sheared. They call you and your type sheep in this business.

Don't blame NOT's share price on the shorters or the bashers. People were told on this forum time after time this stock needed to prove up tonnage or it was going to fall in share price. You want to know something, so far Nemis has failed to deliver. NOT is currently trading at $4 a share, you know why? Because that is what the stock is worth. You see the market is never wrong Joe...never !!!

Tell someone who bought 5,000 shares of NOT at $7 for a cost of $35,000 that that is a good thing, the stock price will go up someday it will go to $20. Or is the guy better off buying the stock at $4 a share today for a cost of $20,000 for those same 5,000 shares. A savings of $15,000 for the guy who didn't listen to you and your ilk. Explain to those guys how smart you are Joe. Tell them that the extra $15k you cost them doesn't matter in the long run.

I have stayed away from this forum because I couldn't stand the rubbish some of you's guys/gals post here on a daily basis. That's the reason I started the McFaulds Lake thread, where people could post real info on these stocks. There they can make decisions based on fact not this forums constant PUMPING.

Some of you's guys should hang your heads in shame what you have done to some of these new investors. You have literally cost them thousands of dollars of their hard earned savings.

Enough said about the shameless pumping that has gone on in this forum. I went long today on NOT just under the $4 a share mark. I think the stock is oversold and a bounce is coming.

Best of luck to all who are long NOT.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply