Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Thursday morning thoughts

in response to by
posted on Nov 22, 2007 03:18AM

What a turn around for the McFaulds Lake stocks yesterday. Suddenly investors into these plays woke up and realized these stocks were oversold. Hopefully we get some follow through today and the stocks keep climbing.

Yesterday a short term buy target was hit for me in NOT and I bought in. It seems that not long ago NOT was over $7and no top was in sight. Then the market correction hit us and investors in panic mode sold their winners to make up for the losers in their portfolio's. You sure can't blame people for locking in profits, however during times like this it does create buying opportunties. Especially, for those that are patient and wait for their buy point targets to get hit.

Yesterday I aired some of my concerns on the NOT forum. And to all the responders on that forum, I won't get sucked into responding to all or any of your replies. I stand by what I said, that forum has become a forum of perma-bulls and as such has become a useless forum of rah, rah pom pom waving drivel. Don't like to harp at people but riding the stock down from the $7 level to under $4 doesn't display much market savvy to me. Can't understand how some people don't get the fact that a stock is only worth as much as the last guy to buy it paid. To think otherwise shows a total lack of understanding how the market works. Enough said about it.

The McFaulds Lake stocks need some news to keep investors interested. That said we should be getting some soon. The new EM surveys should be out soon, BMK is drilling, NOT has assays in the lab, rumours of JV's with FNC and PRB are surfacing. Exciting times in McFaulds Lake. Best of investing luck to all who dare lay their money down and take their chances.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply