Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

I'm gonna run this little theory in my mind up the flagpole and see who salutes it.  I certainly want Al to weigh in on this.

When you land on the NOT board, for example, you sometimes wonder if you didn't overshoot the runway and land on a "Who killed JFK" website.  Conspiricy theorists by the bushel and peck.  Shorters did this, big money did that, woe is me.

My ponderage: Is there a dark side in the junior miners in Canada?

Do hedgies, shorters, big money (Sprott, Pinetree, Powerone, Mutual funds) collude and thump down stocks, bear attack, run the stops? 

If so, should we fear this or rejoice in it cause they can deliver us good stocks at a more reasonable price?   Are you able, with Stockwatch Level II able to see this happen.  Does it happen and is it easy to see? As investors in the junior mining sector, do we not have the one tool that few other sectors have, IE the polygraph machine called a drill bit?  To what extent should we lean on the drill bit and consider the rest to be noise?

Does the drill bit mean that this sector is perhaps one of the safest places to toil rather than the "wild west" that Bay St. has always portrayed it?

When I had cataract surgery, did they inadvertently install new rose colored lenses.

Comments, please.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply