Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Another week is upon us and all signs are pointing to a positive beginning for the markets in general. The Asian markets all closed with some of the strongest gains we have seen in weeks. Oil and gold are both up which should bode for the markets in Canada. Indice futures are pointing to a strong opening in the US markets, however its still early.

It is expected the EM surveys should be released at some point this week, so it could be a volatile week for the McFaulds Lake stocks. I see only good things from this survey for the area play stocks. The biggest winners from these EM's should be FNC, FWR and PRB. Defining the best spots for future drill programs, just puts us one step closer to actually doing it. It will be interesting to see what kind of hype and spin we see from these plays as they tell us about all the NOT like anomalies found on their properties. The fact the EM's were compiled by helicopter should show a little more on the depth that the forum was discussing on the weekend.

NOT closed on Friday right on its pivot point at $5.07, so this mornings opening has significant meaning. NOT's resistance points are $5.24, $5.41 and $5.58, support points will be $4.90, $4.73 and $4.56

BMK also closed on its pivot point of $.74 and has resistance at $.76, $.78 and $.80 levels with support at $.72, $70 and $.68

FNC's pivot point is $1.78 with resistance at $.1.82, $1.88 and $1.92, support levels are showing $1.72, $1.68 and $1.62

All weekend I have been reading doom and gloom scenario's from the various forums on NOT, it's sure not showing that for the open today. Many have suggested NOT is headed for a re-test of last weeks low at $3.92 to put in a double bottom. Currently I don't see it, but anything can happen I suppose. Without the support of assay news the big boys can play this stock as they see fit. The volume levels say its so.

I'm looking for a strong showing this week from the McFaulds Lake stocks. Of course news of any kind can change the direction at the drop of a hat.

Wishing all the best of luck this week.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply