Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

lappeKman, not hot under the collar about FNC at all. Just get tired of answering the same old questions. In fact one sunshine knew the answer to very well. His was a question just meant to argue for the sake of arguing. Every investor on the planet knows investing in mining stocks is risky at best. I would of gave the same response if the question was for any of the area stocks. I have and still do play all McFauld Lake stocks. I constantly find most of my time is spent answering questions or responding to questions that have nothing to do with the facts about these stocks, much like my response to you now.

I have told people why I believe FNC is a stock with a good risk/reward chance to invest in. Honestly I could car less if you or anyone else actually invests in it. That is the intent of the forum. Show us your facts or your perceived facts on why you or we should invest in one or all of the McFaulds Lake area plays is all we ask, on this forum. But to tell us that we are investing in stocks with lots of risk is to state the obvious.

Good luck to all,

Al 

New Message
Please login to post a reply