Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

sneezer see my previous post, many aspects of the post reply to yours. I have no problem with your buy and hold strategy. Many investors have this very same strategy, absolutely nothing wrong with it. I understand many have full time jobs, they have families that come first before their investments. I only have a problem when I;m attacked and called a basher etc etc, some say I'm trying to steal the shares of the newbee, etc etc Of that I say bull chit.

I have never sold one share of Norant short. I have my investment style you have yours. Where I find a problem arises is when I'm not allowed to say what I think of a stock, its short comings its wonderfullness, or what ever. When I'm bashed for my views then I find a problem with many of the posters on the NOT forum. That forum was for everyone, not just a few who happen to be perma-bulls. I listened night after night how MiningJinkie was bashed on that forum. He was bashed, most often because he told the truth. I disliked his making millions stories as did many, I thought they were low, meaningless egotistical b/s posts on his part. I don't know who the guy is, or where he lives, or could care less, but does he not have the same rights to post on that forum as the perma bulls without being attacked? Every post I ever put on that forum I got atacked if it wasn't 100% perma-bullishness. That is where I found fault sneezer.

I don't dislike you, or want you to lose money in the stock market sneezer. But I do feel I have as many rights as you on any forum on Agoracom. There are two sides to every story. Do you think for one second I went on the NOT forum and started attacking posters? The fact is no I didn't, I only responded to those who attacked me.

Hope all your investments do well.

Al

Nov 23, 2007 07:18PM
Nov 23, 2007 07:23PM
Nov 24, 2007 04:58AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply