Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Message: And now, what you've all been waiting for..Strato-Data ! (A must/maybe/NOT read)

Yesterday is now behind us and the most interesting point of yesterday's trading in NOT was the volume, or lack thereof. By far the lowest volume in the last 3 months. Institutional money just stopped yesterday for no apparent reason. Looking back at yesterdays trades it is clear, only ones playing was the retail guys. Lots of smaller trades of under 1,000 shares but very few larger trades. The big suprise here was this was on the back of the Richmond Club presentation and all the hype that surrounds it. Fun times in NOT land, will be looking to see if this situation rights itself today.

Some info I found interesting from the presentation was the ring of fire map. I always assumed the ring of fire would be heading east of NOT's discovery but from the presentation, they are pointing to the west as the area of interest. Suprising since very little drilling has been done this way in the past. The clear winner here, if this map complete with circle is to believed would be BMK, as I believe they have done the most staking in that area. Other thing of interest from the presentation was the talk of the ghost anomaly. If this is to beleived the clear winner here would be FNC, as the ghost anomaly heads in a southernly direction. Perhaps Peter Smith was right after all.

The one thing that leaves me scratching my head at times is all the hype NOT puts into their discovery. Hard to imagine why such a promo machine is needed if you are sitting on the kind of deposit, Norant says they have. Letting the assays do the talking would be the prudent way to take this discovery forward I would think.

Lets hope we see a volume discovery in all the plays. Interesting times in McFaulds Lake.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply