Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

New day, new beginning, is the best case scenario, for the McFaulds Lake stocks. The lack of news from NOT on the assay front and the beating the market indices have been taking in general, have led to the slow bleed in the McFaulds Lake stocks. It appears the market indices are set to rebound today, now for some news from NOT.

I took advantage yesterday of "sale" prices and added to my NOT position and took down a starter position in BMK. I bought NOT for the obvious reason, it appears oversold and I hope for a big rebound in share price, on the back of getting some assay news. Hole #18 and what it holds is the key to these assays. If we get Hole #5 like results, new share price highs is possible. BMK, I bought on pure spec, not only does it appear oversold but I expect some sort of leakage soon from the field on its current drill program.  

Although I believe the McFaulds Lake area stocks will be in play for the next year or two, a trend should be emerging for investors thats hard to ignore. Lack of news will afford buying opportunities in these stocks. The play here is to accumulate shares in these stocks during lack of news periods, then sell as investors pile back in on the euphoria of assay news releases. Investors that take advantage of these trends should do very well going forward. Buy and hold type of investing will be very hard on the nerves for those that choose this type of investing in these stocks.

Good luck to all today, hopefully the much anticipated Santa Claus rally will brighten the smiles of investors in our beloved McFaulds Lake stocks.

Al 

New Message
Please login to post a reply