Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Hard to say Al, it would be best to release all the holes in one shot as tonnage would be increased overall and the lower grade holes wouldn't have as much impact, especially for those that want to push it down no matter what news is released.

Nemis is obviously keen to get more drills in there and that woul be great to be sending multiple drill cores in at once instead of the few they send in now.

No news just may be good news at the moment? #18 is what we need for sure and lets hope it's even half as good as #5. The new TEM surveys are in and the geo's will do what's needed and we'll get our look at them when they say we do. Potential suitors will see them before we do.

According to HSS a deal is in the works? If ony we knew for sure. The bottom line is that this is real, the economics work so those holding NOT will be richer as a result no matter the day to day fluctuations.

The bigger money to be made now is on the next junior to find a deposit. I want that ride!

I need to get back to work I have enough stiff for three people to do at the moment. Wish I could post a lot more and trade a lot more also. Maybe one day.

GLTA

Oz

New Message
Please login to post a reply