Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Message: Aussie !...you know i've been wondering the sam thing myself...

Looking in the rear view mirror at yesterday and I only have one word to describe it..yuk. The markets in general took a real chit kicking and the McFaulds Lake stocks were no exception. They sold and sold down hard. Looking at todays futures as I type and today doesn't look to be any better. For those with cash on the sidelines, stay there, todays bargains, might get a whole lot cheaper by Friday.

The McFaulds Lake stocks have a few good things coming at them shortly, the EM surveys should give a boost to a few of the plays and assays from NOT are expected at any time. I'm hoping any good news gets delayed until the markets in general improve a bit. Nothing any worse than putting out great news into a market in decline. Often the good news get tossed aside as investors are panicing.

Personally I have reduced exposure to the McFaulds Lake stocks, and will stay on the sidelines until the markets in general improve. I have no fear of being left behind. I would rather pay higher prices to get back in when the markets have turned around, than to watch my investments get cut to shreds.

I still believe the best stock to own in McFaulds Lake with the most upside potential and the least downside risk is FNC. Time will be the judge if my beliefs are correct.

Best of luck to all,

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply