Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Another weekend over, back to work. It's show time in McFaulds LakeĀ  this week. Not sure what it is going to take, but the McFaulds Lake stocks need something to spark investor investor interest. NOT appears to be on the verge of testing a double bottom at $3.92 unless something turns investor sentiment. Perhaps assay results from Hole #18 will magically appear this week, lets hope for the best.

BMK's share price looks sick, after holding up remarkably well since the PP fiasco. It now appears all investors may be getting chance to get in at same cheap prices. Investors are just bailing on this stock as of late, a bit confused here especially with the drill program currently under way. Perhaps things are not going well on the visual front from drilling?

FWR and FNC appear to be bucking the trend in the McFaulds Lake sell off. These two stocks most likely have the most to gain from the new EM surveys, at least in the short term. Both of these stocks have strong anomoly's close to Double Eagle discovery.

Interesting times in McFaulds Lake, personally I am a little bearish in the short term. Something needs to happen to get investors interested in these plays again. I am confident these stocks will right them selves but until they do I will just play the short term swings.

Best of luck to all.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply