Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Message: Platinum 4 Year HIGH !! South Africa has alot to do with this news.

BMK is getting in the safe buy range shortly.

What has happened with this stock is the company did a PP way below the market price. The stock was trading at $.86 and management decided to let some deep pocketed mining bigwigs in at $.40 on a flow through financing. Many investors were thrilled at the prospect of having these mining bigwigs in as investors of the stock. So these bigwigs lick their lips at this wonderful cash give away. They take down the PP and do nothing for awhile, all is wonderful. The share price holds up and investors think they have found the pot at the end of the rainbow. Then boom all of a sudden the selling started. And why not , those bigwigs start shorting, short the stock at $.80 ride it down to the low $.40's cover with their PP shares, if they have to, nothing to lose only thing they can do is make money. Investors who are in, all of a sudden realize the fix is in, their stock holdings are now in a losing position, so what do they do? They start selling into tax loss season, the selling accelerates because there is no way for the share price to go up. If it goes up it gets shorted. So into the tax loss selling, I wonder who is buying? Of course those same bigwigs who started the selling with their shorting now cover with the small guy investors shares, who are selling at a tax loss. Great deal for these big wigs, they can't lose one way or the other.

At the time I wrote emails to the company, wrote to the BCSC complaining to them that this was just plain theft from the shareholders of this company. It fell on deaf ears at the time. I was talking as nothing but a disgruntled share holder. My concerns didn't matter, I wrote my concerns on the BMK forum here on Agoracom and was booed off the forum. I was told I had no idea what I was talking about. Wonder what those shareholders who told me I was an idiot think now? I might still be the idiot, but I was right all along. I predicted what was going to happen and no one listened.

Who has egg on their face now?

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply