Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Message: YES SIR...Goldfinger you hit the FNC on the nose...

johndefur,

Never once have I claimed FNC has the motherlode. lol

Perhaps Peter Smith has stated he thinks FNC has 2/3 rds of the Double Eagle anomoly. And for obvious reasons when looking at the EM survey from 2003 I tend to agree with him. I will believe what the drill bit and the assays tell me when FNC drills the anomoly in Feb. 

I'm not rich like you and MiningJunkie so not being able to buy and sell hundreds of thousands shares in FNC at a time doesn't bother me. I often find those that brag they buy and sell hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of speculative securities usually tend to be the types that buy $500 worth of stock after they take a cash advance on their credit card.

All this forum has ever asked from those that post here is to tell us the reasons why they buy or sell one of the McFaulds Lake stocks. I could care less how many shares or how much money they have. Just post your facts!!!

Fact, I dont and will never buy BMK long term because of the way they treated their shareholders. Fact, the reason I choose to own FNC shares at this time is because I have based my decision from looking at the 2003 EM survey. Fact, I believe and have posted many times, owning a basket of McFaulds Lake stocks is the safest way to play, if you are a buy and hold kind of investor.

I rarely hold any stock long term, my way of playing the stock market is to get in then get out just as fast. I sold all my FNC in Nov during the last share price run up into the $1.80's, my average was $1.47 at the time, so I took the money and ran. It wasn't until yesterday I bought  back into FNC at $1.45. The reason I tell you this john is to tell you how ridiculous your statement is that I pump FNC. I base what I say about FNC solely on facts, as I see them.

You have been pumping BMK for months now john. You obviously still hold it. I feel bad for you that you have lost so much money in the stock if your statement is too be believed you buy hundreds of thousands of shares at a time.

Tell me this john, when I posted many months ago that I got out of BMK in the $.80's who was right?  I sold my shares at the time, you held yours. I could now turn around right now and buy double the amount of shares that I sold for the same dollar value. You held yours and now yours are worth 1/2 as much as they where when I sold. I like my seat a little better than yours.

You call me a pumper of FNC, when in fact all I do is post the facts. Now I will tell you another fact, you weren't right about BMK way back when I sold john, why would I follow your rants about how good BMK is now?

I could care less about how much moose pasture BMK or FNC owns in McFaulds Lake. I don't invest to see how many shares of so and so company I can own either, I invest to make money. And thats a fact.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply