Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Message: YES SIR...Goldfinger you hit the FNC on the nose...

john , i don't make out to be anything. I stated nothing about being some hot shot daytrader, I told you fact. You have zero knowledge of what or when I trade other than what I tell you, I told you one trade, and then only in replying to you. Perhaps I only held 100 shares of FNC, because not once did I mention amount of shares to be a braggart like you continuously do. I have my style of trading you have yours. Stick to the facts, this is about BMK. The management of BMK stiffed the shareholders of BMK, plain and simple. You don't like to hear it or admit it, you got stiffed.

You are the one who says you don't buy into FNC because you can't buy 100,000's of shares at a time. You were bragging about how many shares you buy at a time. Never once have I stated how many shares I buy in any company. I don't need the world to think I'm a MiningJunkie or a johndefur. Your a legend in your own mind john.

You say my pumping of FNC has done the stock no good, I have to laugh at that one john. I started this forum on Nov 8th on that day FNC closed at $1.76 and BMK closed at $.97 Since that day FNC has lost 15% as of todays close. BMK has lost 53% since Nov 8th.

What has your constant pumping done for the share price of BMK?

Yes I believe Peter Smith when he says FNC has part of the Double Eagle anomoly, because when I look on the 2003 EM survey, I can see the continuation of the anomoly. This is fact. However it hasn't been proven by the drill bit, and until it is, I certainly wouldn't place a large bet on it.

That is why this forum was started, to lay the facts on the table about the McFaulds Lake stocks so investors can make informed decisions. I have my beliefs and others have theirs. As long as they base theirs on fact I have no problems with someones belief. Stating you are in a stock because it has its name attached to a gazillion acres is meaningless. Look no farther than the area play stocks at Voisey Bay. Land ownership means spit.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply