Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Message: YES SIR...Goldfinger you hit the FNC on the nose...

Well hopefully today is the day some of the McFaulds Lake stocks can turn their share price around. From a TA point these stocks are all in oversold territory. I honestly don't think it would take much from the news side to give these stocks a reason to right themselves.

NOT...yesterday the $3.92 mark was touched again putting in a double bottom. The stock needs the hold the line right here or a test of its 100MA at $3.49 will come into play. I would/will, be a big buyer of this stock if it  sees the $3.50's. Nemis needs to get his promo team activated, or his promise of a very Merry Xmas for his shareholders will come back to haunt him. Perhaps Santa has the assays from #18 in his bag waiting for the most opportune time for delivery?

BMK...yesterday the stock tested its 100MA at $.45 and held. The gap on the chart at $.35 is in real danger here of being filled. All the chart indicators are showing this stock to be way oversold. I will be suprised if investors don't start buying into this stock today, it looks like an excellent buy point. The risk/reward looks good here.

FNC...this stock has pretty much held the line right around the $1.50 level for over a month now. I have thought perhaps a flush to test its 100MA at $1.26 is in the cards but buyers come out of the woodwork around the $1.45  level. This has been a very boring stock for the last two months. No website, very little news, and no promo from management makes it hard for investors to get overly excited about this stock.

FWR...hearing more and more about this stock from investors. On its property to the northeast of the Double Eagle discovery  there is some EM's that have investors excited. From the chart of FWR it appears its one of the few McFaulds Lake stocks that is not in oversold territory.

There are many other stocks in McFaulds Lake worthy of mentioning but I just covered the main players. If anyone else would like to tell us why they think we should invest in one of these stocks, please feel free to tell us.

Good luck to all McFaulds Lake investors.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply