Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Message: YES SIR...Goldfinger you hit the FNC on the nose...

sneezzer,

I spend most of my time on this forum, defending something that I have said, or what someone has said. And to be honest I tire of it.

I don't post on the NOT forum, because most there don't want factual information. If it's not perma-bull posts on NOT it isn't tolerated. The NOT forum has become a useless board of cheer leading. I don't have time to defend my posts, of I said this or I said that. Honestly Agoracom is becoming another Stockhouse. This same kind of rubbish happens every time that NOT's share price takes a beating. It's not my fault or your fault the stocks share price is down. The market determines a stocks share price, nothing else.

I'm in the market to make money and for that I refuse to apologize. I also refuse to apologize for what I have posted about BMK, because I am 100% certain I am right. I warned people at the time of the PP and I will warn them again. The management of BMK does NOT care about its shareholders. The proof is in the pudding. Their past actions speak louder than words. It looks good on them what the big boys pulled on them. I have sympathy for the small time investor who got caught in the middle of it, but I did take the time long ago to warn them.

I will not be posting one more post to defend this or that. From this post forward, IF someone comes on this forum and bashes another poster or just posts to cause trouble, their posts will be deleted. Last warning!!!

Sorry, I will be the judge and jury, and its not something I want to do.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply