Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

A Strato-Summary......

posted on Dec 20, 2007 12:07AM

Al, you are a great contributor to this forum and also were to Noront. Not to take away from the fact that you also do a good job managing this forum. I have learned a lot from your postings, as I'm sure many others have too.

John, your postings have been exceptional and I have learned a ton of detailed info. from you, as again, I'm sure many others have also.

There are a number of good plays in the Mcfaulds area, but clearly, there are frontrunners. You know them so I won't repeat them. There's good and bad points about all of them, except Noront, which is already proven and continues to.

I respect both Al and John. Smart men, who know thier stuff.

Al is right about BMK, no question. Management openly screwed it's shareholders. Hopefully, it's a one off. If they're smart, they wouldn't do that again. Or they won't have many shareholders left.

And John is right about FNC, in that they've shown us nothing. No JVs, no NRs. They have sat on the sidelines, until finally recently announcing EMS (?) surveying will be completed soon and drilling will start next February, was it ?

BUT, both of these companies have good upside potential. They could both hot it big, who knows ? One thing for sure, they're in the right place at the right time.

Good luck to shareholders of all Mcfaulds Lake plays. I see us making some decent bucks before the summer of 2008 and then beyond.

Merry Christmas !

.....this has been a strato-summary......

Dec 20, 2007 02:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply