Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Friday morning thoughts

posted on Dec 21, 2007 02:24AM

Another week is coming to a close and it can't come soon enough for the McFaulds Lake stocks. The lack of news and the slow decline in the share prices has many investors at a loss to explain what has happened to their investment. Tax loss selling has been brutal this year and the McFaulds Lake stocks haven't been spared.

Yesterday, I stepped up to the plate and decided NOT was just too cheap to pass up up on and took a position under the $4 mark. If the stock remains under the $4 mark again today, I will add more to the pile, I think the stock is oversold and the share price offers a good entry point for investors. It's my belief now is the time to accumulate shares in any of the McFaulds Lake stocks.

Yesterday this forum suffered through some silly name calling, finger pointing, off topic drivel some of which I was part of. This kind of destructive behaviour has to be stopped and most certainly will not to tolerated any further. I don't have time to defend every word I type. Any further personal attacks and off topic rants on this forum will be deleted and the poster will be asked to post elsewhere. Some people just like to argue for the sake of it and to be honest I don't have the time for it and I believe most others don't either.

Best of luck to all investors in the McFaulds Lake area plays.

Al

Dec 21, 2007 05:20AM

Dec 21, 2007 05:35AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply