Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

QQ girl, I should qualify my thoughts, now that I think about it. Last post was general but this one is straight up for you and anyone else who cares to read. UC is about as scary as it gets. I own it, and have bought it again after the kickin it took when it missed filing its financials for the second year in a row. They have failed to deliver on a dang thing. That said, there is an entirely new team in there now runnin that shop and I think they could be a dark horse in the race. John deFur will be quick to point out that there may be some debate as to the signing of the letter of intent with KWG but he is the only person to mention it. Nothing from any of the partners, no litigation, but you seem to be a researchin dynamo so you may wish to check with KWG to ascertain same. I have spoken to UC and they chuckle at this. But, this is the gang that couldn't get the financials in on time, so who knows. If you wish to swing for the home run, UC is as good as any. Make sure it ain't your rent money tho'. Hee Hee.

Probe. Look at the map. Look at the old mag surveys. Pray. Fall back on the NSR on Agnico eagle. Nother good lottery ticket.

Both have low market caps, like Al's favourite, Fancamp. Nother good lottery ticket I think.

I used to was in the mutual fund biz. Still think like that. Spread er out a bit. Hit some homers, some singles, bunt once in a while and strike out, but maintain a good battin average. .420 is a good battin average, and what I try to hit, meaning 42% growth per year which, of course, doubles your money every two years. That is not asking for too much in my opinion, and probably asking for too little in many others opinion. But it makes me happy.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply