Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Icon president NOT

Dec 23, 2007 10:13AM
Dec 23, 2007 11:48AM

NOT..why is 15M of Hole #18 missing?

in response to by
posted on Dec 23, 2007 12:35PM

On Friday NOT released their latest batch of assays results. What wasn't released was a 15M section from Hole #18 . Earlier we had been told to expect some fantastic assays from #18, in fact we had been told to expect results to be #5 like. As we all know #5 was one of the best assays ever in the history of Canadian mining, in fact it was the hole that put NOT on the map so to speak.

When NOT released this latest batch of assays, investors sold the stock and sold it down hard. Obviously investors were very disappointed,  there was no #5 like assays reported. The assays were very good but nothing spectacular. All but a 15M section of #18 was reported, which brings to me to ask the question, why? How could the lab leave out a 15M section, I mean all those other holes were reported, what happened to cause a simple 15M to be missing? Lets figure it out. Here is my theory.

We all know Nemis despises the shorters, in fact most of us here do also. LOL So, we get assays released and the shorters have a field day, they run the stock down and the small time investors finally puke and cough up their shares in a panic. The sell down fuels itself, as panic sets in we get the snowball effect. We all seen what happened on Friday.

I think we see the assays from #18 sometime next week that knock your socks off. Yes I think we will be shocked to see just how good those assays are, my thought is they were double checking them on Friday, trying to discover just how rich that 15M is. They want to be sure. The shorters may be in for a real big suprise shortly. Wouldn't it be especially interesting if a fund stepped up to the plate next week and did some year end bargain shopping? Big fund buying plus knock your socks off assays, ohh how the shorts would squeal, as the reality and the ensuing panic set in.

Stay tuned, this play just might get interesting. I was buying on Friday, it sure looked like bargain time to me. I have been wrong many times before, but to me the downside seems limited.

Al

Dec 24, 2007 12:33AM
Dec 24, 2007 03:35AM
Dec 24, 2007 04:14AM

Dec 24, 2007 04:17AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply