Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Icon president NOT

Dec 23, 2007 10:13AM
Dec 23, 2007 11:48AM

AL----- I'm on the same path as you are, on fri. someone called Richard and wished him and his staff a merry Xmas and asked him about the stock selling down after the good news.

He said let them, as if he knew more then what the sellers did, a few days earlier he also said hole#18 and #27 looked like BARNBURNERS.

Now a chief of a company would not say that if it was not true, I suspect the release of the fri results , and the 15 metre cores that were NOT included (the suprise that's coming) were all planned to happen that way---- maybe because of the tax selling to end on monday, ( another suprise take down)

Richard also said that 15metre section would be released first thing 2008-- hummmmm, so I'm calling for a 3.50 bottom on mon. or next thurs and a good move up before fri,

MY favorite play in Mcfauld's is still FWR and a close second SPQ--- NOT is #1-- FWR because of the windfall property and 4 anomolies at their mcfauld's property and now the Xstrata deal--- can't be anything but good to come for Fwr---- Al I agree with your asscessment of a big suprise coming for the shorts and manipulators---- Merry Xmas to everyone---HAPPY

Dec 24, 2007 12:33AM
Dec 24, 2007 03:35AM
Dec 24, 2007 04:14AM

Dec 24, 2007 04:17AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply