Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Well, Xmas is behind us, a new chapter in McFaulds Lake is about to begin. The stocks of McFaulds Lake still need leadership and so far NOT is the leader. We need Hole #18 and those remaining 15M to be released today or tomorrow and they need to be knock your socks off assays.

Tax loss selling was brutal to the McFaulds Lake stocks this year and now with that behind us we should see a good bounce in all these stocks. The only stock I currently own in all the McFaulds Lake stocks is NOT, so I find it very amusing when I hear how I am pumping this stock or that stock. Now with tax loss selling behind us I do in fact plan on buying a basket of these stocks. And yes, I believe FNC has the best chance for success, only because of the stocks proximity to NOT's Double Eagle discovery and the picture I see from the the 2003 EM survey.

This forum was started so we could base our investment decisions on facts. We want to hear your reasons why we should invest in any or all of these stocks. There is no reason to get personal and attack other posters because of their beliefs. I have no problems with hearing the good or the bad on any of these stocks as long as a poster has facts to back up their beliefs.

Good luck to everyone invested in the McFaulds Lake plays!!!

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply