Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Hi Strato,

Although I don't give out buy and sell advice, I will give you my thoughts. Both companies have interests in McFaulds Lake which obviously puts them in play for 2008. Both have low outstanding shares floats and both are diversified by having interests in other properties. I really like TME's gold property in Timmins as this could be an area that gets some hot investor interest in 2008 also. HUI's uranium property is not something I follow, I have zero knowledge in this area.

My honest opinion is there are numerous companies that offer more upside potential than these two companies short term. If I wanted a stock in McFaulds Lake neither of these two companies would be on my buy list. If I wanted a junior gold stock in Timmins area, I believe MKR offers much more upside as it is awaiting assays currently.  On the uranium side I just don't follow these stocks so I am at a total loss to put a valuation on HUI's property in this field. If I wanted a junior stock with some uranium exposure with some nickel/gold possibilities I would take a chance on GRW, as it is waiting on assay results.

As you probably notice in my thoughts, I have a short term bias on stocks that I play. That is the reason I offered MKR and GRW as alternative picks to HUI and TME. When daytrading stocks I often buy a double load of a stock that has assays pending. I will sell half on the share price run up just before the assay results are announced and carry the other half into the assays. This way I bring down my cost per share in case the assays aren't as expected. It's my little way of reducing my risk.

I have no idea if my thoughts have helped you any, but I would like to offer you best of luck in all your investments.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply