Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Something I find interesting about McFaulds area that has not seen enough discussion in my opinion are the results to date of all the companies bustin dirt up there.  Examples:

NOT: 27 or so holes to date, basically no dusters cept the one's they shot out at the edges to define.

BMK: Spring '06 program 11 holes, 10 hits, 9 encounter Massives.

BMK: other program similiar.

Probe: 16 of 19 holes hit dissemated to massive sulphs.

Probe: 3 hole poke hits 3.1% copper.

UC/SPQ/KWG:  10 separate VMS occurences over a fair number of holes with tiny percent of dusters.

SPQ/KWG/FRW;  Poke a couple holes and hit chrome and PGM.

What the hell is this?  Duster free country?  Ever see a greenfield grassroots play where everyone and their dog hits with nearly every hole?

All this work was done on the old aero surveys.  We have now, new, updated, tighter surveys with new and better equipment.

Draw your own conclusions, but here's mine: history and what the consulting geologists are alluding to tell me that:

NOT, FNC, BMK, PRB, SPQ, UC, and everyone else will hit something and more somethings for those that have already hit.

I can hear the shoutin now, "yes, but is it economical to mine"  Well, let's say NOT finds 50 million ton of nice dirt, and all the rest hit little chunks of 5 million, not enough to mine on its own but as a combined resource with a bigger deposit, very economical.  Or maybe 2 or 3 of the companies hit stand alone deposits, well you get my drift.

Will 2008 be an interesting year?  Maybe the biggest year in the history of mining worldwide?  Maybe.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply