Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

A new week, same old problems in McFaulds Lake. A lack of news from the assay front has investors trying to find short term bottoms in the Ring of Fire stocks. Looking at other boards I have noticed the finger pointing game has started, to find reasons, why NOT and sister stocks are tumbling in share price. No need to panic for the long term investors, this is just a lack of news sell-off, and expect further share price weakness, until news from the assay front gets closer. The problem with NOT is the same old problem....tonnage. Without additional tonnage I would expect a trading range for NOT in the $3.50 to $4.00 area.

We are in a tough market right now, rumours of a USA recession are hitting the front pages of the buisness sections of newspapers on a daily basis in 2008, so far. Right now investors are fickle, any hint of anything but excellent news causes sell-offs in stocks. Investment Houses know the problems in the market right now and are playing invesors like fine tuned fiddles. Last week for instance Canaccord puts out a little blurb knocking this and that about NOT and the stock sells off.

I sold my NOT shares last week and will be watching the stock closely this week to find a re-entry point. Perhaps a buy signal will be when Canaccord is on the buy side again.

Good luck to all the McFaulds Lake investors.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply