Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Jan 16, 2008 06:23PM
Jan 17, 2008 01:58AM
Jan 17, 2008 05:05AM
Jan 17, 2008 05:37AM

Another day, another blood bath in the indices of North America. No sector has avoided getting a haircut as investors have dumped their shares in an effort to avoid standing in front of the proverbial freight train. The DOW is nearing key technical support and with an option expirey day occuring today, I fully expect today to be the day we see a relief rally in the markets. The best thing one can say about the market currently is there is a lot of money on the sidelines that should soon be piling back in to some of these beaten down plays. Top this off with the fact we are entering into RRSP season and we should have the makings of a relief rally. One would assume new money will avoid the financial sector as we may still have another shoe drop in this sector, as banks take more write offs to clean up their balance sheets from the lingering subprime mess.

For the most part, the McFaulds Lake stocks have just sold off like the rest of the stocks on the various exchanges. The sell offs have been low volume and so far nothing to worry about. The lack of news from the assay front in McFaulds Lake make the entire area ripe for sell offs when the market in general is tanking. This little news vacuum should be getting close to being over. The rumour mill says BMK will be reporting some assays at some point next week, if they hit anything of importance it could wake up this entire area again, as investors see the huge potential going forward. Also NOT has core in the labs, not sure of a time line on these assays but it could be any day. I keep hearing rumours that Hole #27 will suprise a few people, anyone else hear anything on this front? 

In closing, I keep telling myself, if I liked NOT at $4, I must love the stock at $3.40. Does this stock seem way oversold to anyone else but me?

Al

Jan 18, 2008 02:35AM
Jan 18, 2008 03:50AM
Jan 18, 2008 04:03AM
Jan 18, 2008 04:05AM
Jan 18, 2008 04:18AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply