Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

To say yesterday was a great day for the McFaulds Lake stocks would be an understatement. A fantastic day would be closer to fact from the tale of the tape. Now, will we see some follow through today, this is the key. What a wonderful time it would be for a news release from NOT to get investors pumped again on these plays.

I don't want to come off as a pumper for the McFaulds Lake stocks, but I believe we just had one of the greatest buying opportunities we will see in years from some of these stocks. I doubt we ever see such bargains again from a stock like NOT. I hope all on this forum, that had the chance, took the opportunity and loaded up on some of these stocks.

One word of caution to everyone. The sub prime mess that the USA finds itself in is far from over. I believe the worse is over, but expect some aftershocks. Personally I think we will see one or two very large financial institutions go under in the near future. Someone has to be left caught holding the bag on this latest made in Wall St fiasco.

The government in the USA just keeps tossing money at its masses as one bubble breaks they create another. It's my belief as the sub prime/housing bubble is collapsed, it will create another bubble. This bubble will be the commodity bubble. This is where stocks like our favourite McFaulds Lake stocks will come into play. Those that come up with the goods will do very well in this next bubble. JMHO

Best of luck to all McFaulds Lake investors !!!

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply