Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

On the NOT board I see where you mentioned the very high readings from the soil samples from PRB. Just a quick thought on that. Find me a geologist that doesn't grab the best and highest mineralized grab samples from a property and I will show you an unemployed geologist. I think you get my thoughts on that? I'm not saying they won't come up with a hit on their property, just don't use grab samples as the reason for buying a stock, I have been there done that and it often ends up in disappointment.

When we look at the McFaulds Lake picture, we should look at NOT as the sure thing and all else as mere possibilities. However, by looking at the various EM's we can start making educated guesses on which stocks have the best chance of coming up with Double Eagle like mineralization. FAN sharing the same anomoly as NOT's DE discovery looks to be about the best bet. It would be a cruel twist of fate to think NOT would have the mineralized part of the anomoly and FNC's property to have nothing. In fact many believe FNC may have the motherload portion of that particular discovery. It's a lottery ticket buying FNC, but it has the best odds. JMHO

Many of the anomolies we see from the EM's surveys will come up with very low grades of mineralization or nothing of economic value. Hopefully investors dont use the number of these anomolies that a company on their property as the reason to invest, in said company.

Next week "IF" we get good visuals from anomoly #2 from NOT, we can expect many of the stocks in McFaulds Lake to have their share prices go ballistic. I would expect the possiblity of NOT hitting a new 52 week high,"IF", we hear the words mineralized, massive sulphides. However, they will all come back to earth in a hurry. We are entering into 2nd phase in McFaulds Lake and that will be the show me phase. Investors will want to see the goods from actual assays before tossing in their hard money into the various plays. NOT is light years ahead of all others, they are moving into the 3rd stage which is how many dollars worth of dirt to they have in the ground proven.

Best of luck to all McFaulds Lake investors.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply