Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

"Who cares what they sold their PP for?"

I certainly care what management of a company does. I often make my investment decisions based solely on management of a company. APH comes to mind, I invested heavy into this company based solely on Dr Owens was/is running the ship. The guy is a proven winner and he takes care of his shareholders.

You see when management of a company such as BMK, give away a large stake in their company to some deep pocketed mining bigwigs at less than half of the value the stock was trading at, it tells me something. The management could care less about their shareholders, they are in this for the almighty buck, its obvious. If they would stick it to their shareholders once, I wonder what they would do if they ever hit anything of substance with the drill bit? You steal from me once, I open my eyes, if you steal from me twice its my fault, I should of known better. The reason I only daytrade BMK and never, ever, own the stock at the end of the day, is because I don't trust them and never will again. Those that trust this den of thieves have their heads buried in the sand. JMHO

So when I hear who cares what a company sells their PP for, my answer is plain and simple....I do !!!

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply