Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Re: AGORACOM

posted on Feb 04, 2008 05:47AM

I will quickly stray a bit off-topic in this first part. Maybe it's time for Agoracom to install word filtering for the unwanted words. Most forums have them. (PS: You still have the "P" word at the bottom of the 6 rules). Or guys, how about at least an edit feature? (showing edit date for verification purposes). Alcollard, you have a ranking of President on Agoracom so no Hub leader can remove your posts. They can be flagged as violations but not removed by anyone except the Agoracom people.

Back to the topic. Al, I remember well the day BMK announced the PP in the .40's (it was in the .80's at the time I believe) and you throwing your arms up in disgust and leaving. I see nothing wrong with you doing that...or voicing your opinion in that regard. Only time will tell whether any of these area plays, or NOT itself, will play itself out. The bottom line here for anyone, not just Al, is that it's OK to give negative opinions...just back them with some facts or at least near-facts. Al and johndefur seem to be doing that...like any good debaters should. I hope all of you keep up the good posts...that's what we are here for.

Crow {

Feb 04, 2008 10:27AM
Feb 04, 2008 10:46AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply