Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Poly,

Respectfully, I don't understand how you can say Probe and Fancamp need to do a deal or they are months away from any kind of results.  That is simply NOT true.  Probe has over $4million in the bank, are doing line cutting NOW and will be conducting the Insight survey, which penetrates to 400m - four times what other geophysical methods can do.  I know this is more expensive and I have not heard of any other McFauld Lake companies employing this. 

I believe that this will help accelerate things for Probe because of this enhanced penetration.  They will ready to drill immediately after...not only that, people are forgetting that they also have the JV with Mantis on the Tamarack project just east of the discovery zone on what appears to be a continuation of the formation; and they have their Victory project in McFauld's East that is comprised of 477 claims totaling 7632 hectares and covers at least 34 airborne electromagnetic conductors.  Victory is just 27km from the Noront find and previous drilling programs confirm the VMS potential that is associated with the McFauld's Lake belt.

New Message
Please login to post a reply